Quality cardcraft essentials at affordable prices
CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT
3. Check your order is correct, with correct quantities. Amend as required and recalculate totals using the recalculate button.
Paypal is our preferred method of payment and is a secure & trusted means of accepting online payments.
Please click on the paypal icon if you would like any more information about this method. If you do not have a paypal account, you can still make a payment securely using a credit/debit card on the paypal site by clicking that you are a guest user.
We are also happy to accept cheques and postal orders. If you are local to us in Lancashire and wish to avoid delivery charges by collecting from us in person, we are happy to accommodate this. If you wish to take advantage of any of the alternative payment or collection methods, please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 07784 903770.
Once you have added items to your shopping basked from our product pages, you will be directed to our shopping cart which is run by Romancart. RomanCart uses min 128bit SSL EV encryption which gives Green Bar security to give you confidence that your payment details are secure. You can return to our site from the shopping cart to continue shopping by using the continue shopping button or the back arrow on your browser.
We have summarised the shopping cart and checkout process for you below.
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT:
5. Click the checkout button to take you to the payment pages.
1. Add products from our web pages to your shopping basket by clicking add to basket and quantity required. (You can always amend quantities and remove items from your shopping basket later if necessary)
2. Once in the shopping cart you will need to confirm your Delivery location (if in the UK, postcode information required)
3. Check your order details and amend quantities or remove items if no longer required then recalculate total by using the recalculate button.
4. Confirm your preferred delivery/shipping option (and if you change from the standard option then click recalculate to confirm shipping costs).
6. Complete your payment details by following the prompts onscreen for secure payment transaction.